Common Core Webinars
Back by popular demand, the CHSSP is pleased to announce that our online workshop series, Teaching the Common Core, will be offered again this spring. This series includes 6 recorded webinars and 15 lessons plans, all aligned with the Common Core, available 24 hours/day between April 18 & June 30, 2014.
Each session is designed to provide you with the tools you need to improve student reading comprehension, expository writing ability, critical thinking, and historical understanding:
- Close Reading
- Writing Arguments
- Citing Evidence
- Conducting Research
- Assessing Point of View
- 15 lesson plans, aligned to the Common Core and ready for classroom use
- Teaching the Common Core, a special edition of The Source
- Weekly "office hours" and online conversations - opportunities to engage with other teachers and CHSSP leadership as you implement new strategies in your classroom
- Registration fee: $275 / person. No group discounts available.
- To pay online with a credit card, register here.
- To pay by check or P.O, download registration form.
Looking for additional Common Core programs?
The CHSSP offers a variety of programs for teachers and administrators seeking to align their instruction with the Common Core State Standards. In addition to online webinars detailed above, each of the regional sites is offering in-person Common Core programs to local schools and districts. To learn more, write to us at email@example.com.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org; 530.752.0572